Find out how I can assist with a workshop.
I am asked regularly to attend Pony Clubs, Riding Clubs, Trade Shows and other speaking engagements.
Interstate visits can also be arranged.
Workshops can be designed to suit a particular audience (PC kids through to FEI riders).
They can include some of the following topics:
- Anatomy of the mouth
- How to correctly fit a bit
- How to measure your horse for a bit
- How to measure and fit a bridle correctly
- Nosebands and how to use them
- Morning tea break
- 10-12 (30 mins per horse)
- With horse participants
- Bridle and bit fit checking on the ground
- Assess horses understanding of the bit
- Short groundwork session
- Discussion and lunch
- Why choose a certain bit for your horse?
- Different bit rings and what they do
- Different mouthpieces and what they do
- Ridden sessions (30 mins each)
- Assessment of the horses bitting needs
- Ride with telerein rein pressure gauge
- Try on and ride in different bits as selected by Anna.
- Question time
With horse $250 x4 spots available
Without horse* $100 x8 spots available
*Without horse participants are invited to watch and learn from the different bitting sessions and take part in the discussions.
However please note that I cannot give specific advice for your horse if I have not been able to assess it under saddle.
Workshops and Clinic days can be arranged with a talk, ridden bit fittings and stable bit fittings. See Bit Fitting Options for information.
I try and keep costs very minimal for Pony Club talks. I usually only charge a travel fee if I need to cover a large distance.
Discounts apply to group bookings. Please contact me for specific pricing by filling out the enquiry form.
Anna’s expertise in bit fitting is unparalleled in Australia. I would highly recommend her to anyone from high performance riders to pleasure riders. She’ll help you and your horse find exactly what fits for your partnership!